Introduction: This website (www.merchantcapital.co.za) (the “website”) provides information about us and our services. It also allows you to request services from us.
Content: The content provided on the website is for information purposes only and should not be considered an offer or advice.
Licence: We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
Online Applications: By completing an online application form, you are inviting us to engage with you in order to ascertain whether or not you qualify for our services. However, please note that you will need to meet our minimum qualifying criteria and enter into our standard services agreement before we will provide any services to you.
Specific Conditions for All Applications:
• We have no obligation to complete an agreement with you, and you have no right to demand a financial product because you completed an application.
• If Your application is unsuccessful, we will advise you and you will have no claim against us whatsoever.
• You acknowledge that you appreciate and understand the risks, costs, rights, obligations, implications and nature of the financial product.
• We may cede, transfer or otherwise dispose of your rights under this application and the terms and conditions and all documents incorporated therein to any third party.
• You understand that a processing fee may be payable by you to us should you choose to pay by way of debit order or effect deductions via a third party processor.
• You warrant that the statements, particulars given and questions answered in the application are truthful, honest, complete and accurate in all respects and any person interested in the agreement or any part thereof, now or in the future, may rely upon the truth and accuracy of the information provided by you. If there are any other material facts that you believe and/or know could influence our assessment of and decision regarding an application, you must advise us as part of your application.
• We collect and use the personal information that you give to us in the application for the purpose of assessing your eligibility for the product in any manner required. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US IN THIS APPLICATION AND THE VERIFYING MAY, SUBJECT TO ANY LAW TO THE CONTRARY, BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NECESSARY AND / OR INCIDENT AL TO THE ASSESSMENT OF THE APPLICATION. Such use includes the transfer of any information you have provided to us to other companies who facilitate the provision of the financial product as well as companies (such as credit bureaus) who verify and confirm your and you directors creditworthiness.
Intellectual Property: All materials, texts, drawings, graphics, logos, icons and any data made available on the website (“materials”) are owned by Merchant Capital and are therefore protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Financial Disclaimer: The website does provide nor constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such.
Restrictions: You may not use the website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent. You may not yourself or through a third party use the website for harmful, unlawful or illegal purposes. You may not copy or frame this website or any part thereof. You may not do anything that would compromise the security or integrity of the website.
Own risk: You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
Indemnity: You indemnify and hold us harmless against any liability related to your use of the website. Our total liability to you for any and all claims related to the website and your use thereof is R 100. We will never be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages.
Changes: Any changes we may make to our terms and conditions in the future will be posted on the website.
Disclosures required in terms of section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002:
Full name: Merchant Capital (Proprietary) Limited
Physical address and address for receipt of service: 7th Floor, Sinosteel Plaza 159, Rivonia Road, Johannesburg
Telephone no.: 0861-6227-4825
Website address: www.merchantcapital.co.za
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration number: 2012/217256/07
Country of incorporation: South Africa
Chief Executive Officer: Dov Girnun
Company Secretary: Grant Thornton
Personal information: In order to submit your online application you will be required to provide us with your name, identity number, telephone number, email address, business name, business type, average monthly card sales and how long your business has been in operation. Please note that should further information be required we will notify you via email.
Purpose: We use the information you provide us in order ascertain whether you qualify for our services.
How we use the information you provide:
We use the information you provide to:
• contact you and communicate with you on an on-going basis
• determine the most appropriate person to contact you
• assist them in preparing for the discussion that they have with you
• improve our understanding of the market place
Storage: We store your personal information securely on servers located in South Africa, Ireland and the United States of America. Your information will only be stored for five years or as long as we are legally required to, whichever is longer.
Consent: You hereby consent to our use and storage of your personal information for the purpose indicated above.
Security: we strive to ensure the security of personal information you provide to us by taking reasonable measures to prevent the destruction, unlawful access and loss of personal information. Any compromise of data integrity or confidentiality will be reported to you by email.
Contact: 0861-6227-4825 or e: email@example.com